[GRASS-user] help with batch exporting r.out.gdal

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:20:01 PDT 2014

Rajat,

I assume you are running this at the GRASS prompt? If not, you must do
this. Also, if you don't provide the full path for 'NPPFILES', you should
run the command from the directory where 'NPPFILES' is located.
Additionally, you may want to change your code to this:

for files in $(cat NPPFILES); do
echo $files;
r.out.gdal input="$NPPFILES" output="$NPPFILES.tiff" format=GTiff ; done

You may want to include the line "echo $files;" to see if the individual
map names are being read correctly

Regards,
Tom