[GRASS-user] raster exchange between GRASS and R with nodata

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 06:27:28 PDT 2014

Hi all,

of course it is possible to load the raster maps directly via spgrass6.
However, we use this work
flow also to exchange some of the maps between different users (e.g. via
email) and to permanently
store single files (geotiffs that contain the proj information within the
file). So, I agree that using spgrass6 would be much more efficient, but
I'll stick to exporting to geotiffs and so I need to solve the issues with
NA's.

/Johannes