[GRASS-user] Problem with Python GUI Grass 6

fotios.xystrakis fotios.xystrakis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:21:55 PDT 2014

Daer list members.

I am also facing the same problem (when trying to display a vector file,
there is no drop-down list, an empy layer appears), yet I do not receive any
erro message. Some trivial analyses I have tried (v.overlay) seem to work
normaly + i have acces to my mapset via QGIS Grass toolbox from where I can
view my files normaly.

I am running windows 7 professional 64x

I have installed GRASS via OSGEO4w set up and I haven't installed any other
GIS application besides Quantum and SAGA GIS (also installed vis OSGEO4W
setup). Actually was among he first software to be installed after
windows...

*sorry in advanced if I am not posting in the correct place.

thank you in advance,
Fotis