[GRASS-user] r.patch number of input limitation?

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Wed Sep 24 06:52:31 PDT 2014

Dear Markus,

great, it works. I've reconfigured the workstation and now it runs...

 I've also read the others tips there which are all great.

Vaclav: let me answer... I think this error message is from the underlying
OS which is hard to classify and comment with a good hit rate, especially
in cross-OS systems. File number limitation may cause a "file cannot open"
and depending on developer frameworks - not only GRASS - it is not easy to
differentiate...

Thanks all to you for the fast help!

Robert