[GRASS-user] d.labels

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Apr 1 05:15:10 PDT 2015

Hi,
has anyone here noticed a potential problem with grass71 d.labels
module ?
Here is my concern.

I first generate a simple labels file on a two segment vector map:
v.label map=labeltest column=myattr size=12

Then I run it again with the -a option (rotate labels to align with
lines).

I see the label file now contains a "rotate" value for each label. No
change occurs for "east","north" label placement coordinates.
But I notice a x,y shifting on the map display, please see attached
screen captures.

I checked this does not happen with grass64.

Any idea ?

Vincent