[GRASS-user] TIN to raster conversion module - <v.tin.to.rast>

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:33:27 PDT 2015

Hello,

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 5:02 AM, Alexander Muriy <amuriy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all!
> I have corrected and adapted to recent GRASS versions (6.4.* and 7.0) the
> script of Antonio Alliegro "tin.to.raster".
>
> These are 2 separate scripts for 6.4.* and 7.0:
>
> https://github.com/amuriy/GRASS-scripts/blob/master/Python/v.tin.to.rast_G64.py
>
> https://github.com/amuriy/GRASS-scripts/blob/master/Python/v.tin.to.rast_G70.py
>
> Could you test them, please? Maybe some errors or enhancements? Thanks in
> advance!

thank you for your contribution. I tried the G7 version and works great,
just fix please the clean up, you use old g.remove interface, it should be:
grass.run_command('g.remove', type='raster', name=tmp).

Also I would remove stderr = nuldev from all run_commands, not sure why
they are there.

Have you considered uploading the scripts in the official GRASS addons
repository? It would be easier for people to install it then. And it could
be maintained by other developers too.
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#WriteaccesstotheGRASS-Addons-SVNrepository

Cheers,

Anna