[GRASS-user] v.what.rast; resolution and value question; GRASS 6.4

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:44:31 PDT 2015

Hi All:

I have used v.what.rast to query raster values based on a vector point map
and upload to column. When I look at the values uploaded versus the values
on the rast map closest to the point they differ. What could be my problem?
Is there some sort of resolution problem maybe? I will supply what ever
information needed to help sort this out. Many thanks in advance!

--
Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us
feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little
problems of being mammals.

                                -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                              -Robert Gentleman