[GRASS-user] region settings and wx display

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed Apr 15 23:36:10 PDT 2015

Or, better, "promote" somehow the "Schow comp. region" feature, set by
default or else.

As far as I can tell, (using mostly the command line), appart from the
d.mon related modules in GRASS6.x, which I forgot to
mention and Moritz brought in the discussion, there is nothing new in
GRASS dealing with the region.

[difficult too sort discussion below]

Nikos

--%<---

Moritz Lennert:

> > > Not to argue against such a popup, but note that this is not something
> > > new since grass7. This behaviour is actually quite old and was already
> > > present in the preceding GUI, gis.m.

Paulo van Breugel:

> > Did the gis.m and d.mon interface differ in grass6 then? I never used
> > gis.m.

Tyler Smith: