[GRASS-user] GRASS7 - installation problem, MySQL support, X11 support

Dominik Abrahám dominikabraham at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 11:12:34 PDT 2015

Hi, I have some questions and I'll be thankful for any advices.

Accordint to manual (
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install#GRASS_7_on_Debian_Wheezy),
when I try to install GRASS7 on my server, step "configure - Line 6227
CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $LIBLAS_CFLAGS" to CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $LIBLAS_CFLAGS
$LIBLAS_INC"" doesn't run. But when I skip this step, GRASS7 seems to be
installed correctly.
What does this step mean? And what may be the consequences when I skipped
it?

In this manual, MySQL is part of the configure. Why needs GRASS7 MySQL?

What I need to do, when I want to have GRASS7 with GUI on my server and
when I want to access it from my PC via X11?

Thanks
Dominik