[GRASS-user] System locale is not usable issue.

Rodrigo A. León Loya rleonloya at geociencias.unam.mx
Tue Apr 28 18:35:44 PDT 2015

  Hello,

  I have trouble with starting grass. I messed up with my .bash_profile
and the terminal commands and programs running under python were gone
(including GRASS).. I fixed the other programs and but when i try to
start grass the next error is printed in the terminal:

  "System locale is not usable. It indicates misconfigured environment.
Reported error message: unsupported locale setting
Fix system locale settings and then try again."

   I`m using MAC OS by the way. I tried to uninstall and re-install
grass but didn´t work. So I don´t now what to do. Thank you very much in
advance for your help. Have a nice day.

--
RODRIGO ALEJANDRO LEÓN LOYA
ESTUDIANTE DE DOCTORADO