[GRASS-user] v.to.rast

patrick s. patrick_gis at gmx.net
Sun Aug 2 07:56:53 PDT 2015

Thank you Stefan and Markus!

Had to finish a current a running process first, before being able to
test your proposal. Dbf-driver still very slow (same speed after
reboot), but with sqlite I can write approx 200.000points in 3 Minutes.
So only option for me sqlite.

However, I was surprised that GRASS70 was running with dbf. while it
should be sqlite by default. My workspace of GRASS is used by GRASS64
and GRASS70. As I could not convert all our code to 7.0, I need to have
the option of running 6.4 OR 7.0. The worksapce is emptied at the
beginning of each skript, so that I never rebuilt the topology. Is it
for that reason that GRASS70 runs/changes to dbf?

Patrick