[GRASS-user] GRASS-7svn: Specify wxPython Version

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 11 10:54:41 PDT 2015

On Sun, 2 Aug 2015, Glynn Clements wrote:

> As for why the wxPython check fails, I would assume that it's something
> specific to your particular installation.

Glynn,

   I suspected that the issue is related to having two wxPython versions
installed here. The build problem arose only after I installed 2.8.12 when I
discovered an application that required that version rather than 3.0.2.

   Because I've no current project requiring spatial analyses I'll drop the
issue. When I again need GRASS I'll find the cause of the problem when
building from the svn repository.

Thanks,

Rich