[GRASS-user] Grass 7.0 Gui interface, in Ubuntu. Problems with creation of custom colortables for raster

Kozlova Maria kclo at yandex.ru
Wed Aug 5 01:33:29 PDT 2015

Dear all,
I recently faced the problem with raster colortables. Grass 7.0, GUi, Ubuntu platform
I click Raster -> colortables -> manage color rules interactively. And see the window.
I can change colors as well as break values, but I cannot apply them to raster.
The buttons "Apply" and "Preview" as well as "Reload default table" in the window "Manage color rules interactively" doesn't work
Corresponding buttons are present but have an inactive state. The only things I can do in this window are exit and activate "help" window.
It works good in Windows but not in Ubuntu....
Such a way, all my rasters have only default colortables and I can't change it.
Can anyone help me to solve the problem?

And one more question:
How can I save created colortable. In what format?

--
Best regards,

Maria V. Kozlova

  /------------------------------------\