[GRASS-user] Grass 7.0 Gui interface, in Ubuntu. Problems with creation of custom colortables for raster

Kozlova Maria kclo at yandex.ru
Wed Aug 5 05:17:35 PDT 2015

Thanks, Vero
unfortunately I don't know how to create colormap rules file without GUI which is not working...

And by the way, I need to change break values rather than apply certain colors to make maps visually comparble. Maybe there is a way to do it with command line?

--
Best regards,

Maria V. Kozlova

  /------------------------------------\