[GRASS-user] Label vector map

henk witte henk.witte at groenholland.nl
Wed Aug 26 06:51:18 PDT 2015

Hi Anna/Micha,

Guess the wrong vector was exported, should be the map  Allekavels and attribute Kavel_nr.

I repacked the vector file. I tried to reopen it using Micha;s method, I can unzip the pack file (gz) without problems - but cannot add the maplayer to a new system. Is there a new build available with the fix? I checked http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass71/ but the last build is 25/8/2015.

I'll check again tomorrow.

Henk