[GRASS-user] v.isochrones : error message

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Thu Dec 17 02:24:07 PST 2015

Dear all,

We just tried a test with v.isochrones on Grass 7 (windows 32 bits).
We set the resolution 'ew' and 'ns' on 100.
Our road network comes from OSM data. We edited the network and kept only
usefull roads for car isochrony. We erected  speed profile values. We chose
the r.cost method.

Below, i paste the error message. Could you throw light for me?

Thanks.

(Thu Dec 17 10:55:58 2015)
v.isochrones map=Road_IDF_iso_VOITURE_L93 at Dataset_AD_iso roads_layer=1
cost_column=MS_profil start_points=Loc_GE_PS at Dataset_AD_iso
isochrones=ISO_Voit_GE_PS_15_min time_steps=15 timemap=raster_iso_voit_15
method=r.cost
Unknown module parameter "keyword" at line 18
Unknown module parameter "keyword" at line 19
Unknown module parameter "keyword" at line 20
Pass 1 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 2 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 3 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 4 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 5 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 6 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 7 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 8 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 9 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 10 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 11 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 12 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 13 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 14 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 15 of 15:
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Converted points/lines: 253058 of 253058
v.to.rast terminé.
 Creates a raster map showing the cumulative cost of moving
between different geographic locations on an input raster
map whose cell category values represent cost.
Usage:
 r.cost [-knri] input=name output=name [nearest=name]
[outdir=name]
   [start_points=name] [stop_points=name] [start_rast=name]
   [start_coordinates=east,north[,east,north,...]]
   [stop_coordinates=east,north[,east,north,...]]
[max_cost=value]
   [null_cost=value] [percent_memory=value] [--overwrite]
[--help]
   [--verbose] [--quiet] [--ui]
Flags:
  -k   Utiliser le "mouvement du cavalier (aux échecs)";
plus lent, mais plus précis
  -n   Keep null values in output raster map
  -r   Démarrer avec les valeurs de la couche raster
  -i   Print info about disk space and memory requirements
and exit
 --o   Autoriser la sortie à écraser les fichiers existants
 --h   Print usage summary
 --v   Sortie du module en mode bavard
 --q   Sortie du module en mode silence
 --ui  Force launching GUI dialog
Parameters:
              input   Name of input raster map containing
grid cell cost information
             output   Nom de la couche matricielle en sortie
            nearest   Name for output raster map with
nearest start point
             outdir   Name for output raster map to contain
movement directions
       start_points   Name of starting vector points map
                       Or data source for direct OGR access
        stop_points   Name of stopping vector points map
                       Or data source for direct OGR access
         start_rast   Name of starting raster points map
  start_coordinates   Coordinates of starting point(s) (E,N)
   stop_coordinates   Coordinates of stopping point(s) (E,N)
           max_cost   Maximum cumulative cost
                      par défaut: 0
          null_cost   Coût assigné aux cellules vides. Par
défaut, les cellules vides sont ignorées
     percent_memory   Pourcentage de la couche à garder en
mémoire
                      par défaut: 40
ERROR: Sorry, <memory> is not a valid parameter
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\aderouen\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scri
pts/v.isochrones.py", line 395, in <module>
    main()
  File "C:\Users\aderouen\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scri
pts/v.isochrones.py", line 304, in main
    memory=memory)
  File "C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS
7.1.svn\etc\python\grass\script\core.py", line 373, in
run_command
    return handle_errors(returncode, returncode, args,
kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS
7.1.svn\etc\python\grass\script\core.py", line 308, in
handle_errors
    returncode=returncode)
grass.exceptions.CalledModuleError: Module run None
['r.cost', 'input=cost_map_tmp_7012',
'start_points=Loc_GE_PS at Dataset_AD_iso',
'output=time_map_tmp_7012', 'max_cost=15', 'memory=300']
ended with error
Process ended with non-zero return code 1. See errors in the
(error) output.
(Thu Dec 17 10:57:57 2015) La commande s'est terminée (1 min 58 sec)