[GRASS-user] R: Re: i.maxlik: strange classification output and reject map

umberto.minora umberto.minora at unimi.it
Mon Dec 21 10:12:50 PST 2015

Hi and thanks again.

Actually, there are no rock glaciers in the study area rather than those I
have already mapped (hopefully). The reason why I am using a superviosed is
because I am using the rock glaciers (i.e. the cumulative solar radiation,
the band 4 reflectance, and elevation) as a proxy of permafrost presence,
which is not visible. The aim is to map it using the statistics held in the
RGB over the rock glaciers.
As you said, the way is to use the rejection map, but strangely I have more
rejection on the rock glaciers themselves which were used as ROIs, than
elsewhere. This sounds quite strange to me, and this is something I would
need to fix to go on.