[GRASS-user] v.proj pj_transform() failed for points but not for a vector "grid"

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Feb 3 04:46:20 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 09:29:18AM +0100, Markus Metz wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > v.proj --verbose input=lon_lat_demand_relocated location=whole_region_demand_map_asiamed_cities
>
> Is lon_lat_demand_relocated really the point selection?

It was not.  I couldn't see that visually, but in fact I had relocated
some points after the v.select and the visual inspection was not enough
to check that they were out of the "grid".

> >From your description, the workflow is

It was almost that, as said above, with a relocation of points that
moved some of them outside of the grid.  I readded a last v.select and now
it works correctly.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the noise.

--
Pat