[GRASS-user] v.external adding layers to layer tree even though I did not ask for

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:11:19 PST 2015

Hi folks,

Using Grass 7.0.0 on windows, installed via OSGeo4Win.
I'm linking a bunch of shapefiles inside a directory using v.external. I
did not select the "Add linked layers into layer tree" but grass still adds
the layers to my layer tree and tries to render it.

I've also realized that the add linked layers text is refering to raster
data. It says: "(this might not work for multiple bands)"

Cheers
Daniel