[GRASS-user] grass-user Digest, Vol 105, Issue 9

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 8 07:46:57 PST 2015

The problem is that the linker does not find
"lintl". Search your file system to see
if and where you have a copy of "libintl.dylib".

If it exists somewhere, then you need to tell
the linker where it is. E.g. if you find it
in "/usr/local/lib", then add that path to
the linker search path:

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib"

... before invoking "g.extension".

Solving this linker issue will probably get you there
faster than trying to set up a complete environment
for compiling GRASS modules.

Cheers,

Ben