[GRASS-user] v.surf.spline

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:50:19 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 7:15 AM, DEBERNARDI DANILO <
d.debernardi4 at studenti.uninsubria.it> wrote:

>  I tried to make an interpolation of a vector contour map by
> using r.surf.spline, but i got this error:
>

>  ERROR: No raster or vector or cross-validation output​

I assume you are talking about v.surf.bspline.
The error message suggests that you didn't provide the name of the output
map. You probably want  raster output, so please specify it (either in
command line or GUI dialog). The particular option differs in GRASS64 and
GRASS7 so please look at the manuals:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/v.surf.bspline.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/v.surf.bspline.html

If you have contour lines, check also r.surf.contour :
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r.surf.contour.html

Best,

Anna