[GRASS-user] v.to.rast

patrick s. patrick_gis at gmx.net
Sat Jul 25 08:09:34 PDT 2015

Thanks a lot, Markus - a good and very visual example! As far as I see
your approach would allow extending it to other modes of aggregation:
-meth=sum,std, etc.
Would be great to have this as optional flag in v.to.rast!

However- shouldn't the current manual mention that this is not the
behavior? Some users might not go through the examples.

Regards,
Patrick