[GRASS-user] i.atcorr for GeoEye-1 and Worldview-3

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:22:08 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be
> wrote:

> On 04/06/15 13:47, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
>
>> * Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> [2015-06-04 11:38:04
>> +0200]:

>>> Do I understand correctly that you would need the numbers behind the
>>> curves in this document:
>>>

>>> https://www.digitalglobe.com/sites/default/files/DigitalGlobe_Spectral_Response_1.pdf
>>>
>>> ?
>>>

>> Yes Moritz, that is very relevant!  They updated the document I think (it
>> wasn't
>> there on Summer 2013 plus a few months later -- the properties of this
>> file indicate October 2014).
>>

> I don't have the time to do this now, but using something like [1], it
> should be easy to quickly get an approximate dataset from the graphs in
> that document.
>
> Moritz
>
> [1] http://arohatgi.info/WebPlotDigitizer/

For GeoEye-1 the curves are here:
https://apollomapping.com/wp-content/user_uploads/2013/08/GeoEye-1_Relative_Spectral_Response.xls
see https://apollomapping.com/about-us/whitepapers

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.