[GRASS-user] i.atcorr for GeoEye-1 and Worldview-3

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 4 11:52:54 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
>>> Do I understand correctly that you would need the numbers behind the
>>> curves in this document:
>>>

>>> https://www.digitalglobe.com/sites/default/files/DigitalGlobe_Spectral_Response_1.pdf

Yes, exactly - we would need the original values which were used to produce:

     Figure 6. Spectral Response of the WorldView-3 panchromatic and
     multispectral imagery, visible and near infrared bands.

> I don't have the time to do this now, but using something like [1], it
> should be easy to quickly get an approximate dataset from the graphs in that
> document.

Maybe with a little more crowd-hunting or by someone just contacting
DigitalGlobe we would get the table of values right away?

Markus