[GRASS-user] Appending map to another with GRASS 7

simogeo simon.georget at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 01:48:26 PDT 2015

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your reply. Actually,I investigated a bit more and I realized
that this is probably because of GRASS topological model.

As you can see, some of my generated polygons overlaps others - and some
centroids may be contained into others polygons (on same vector map). I
guess, GRASS doesn't like much this situation (could you confirm ?).

Anyway, any precision would be appreciated to understand better.

If you still think it could be a bug. I'll find time for reporting it.
Thanks again.