[GRASS-user] g.gui.iclas - WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x000002E4

Thayse Nery thayse.nery at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:07:00 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have selected some training areas to apply supervised classification using g.gui.iclass in Grass 7.0 windows 64 bit. I could exported the training areas to a vector map to save my work but I cannot import the vector into g.gui.iclass to rerun the analysis.
I got the following error:Traceback (most recent call last):  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS 7.0.0\gui\wxpython\iclass\frame.py", line 537, in OnImportAreas    self.ImportAreas(vName)  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS 7.0.0\gui\wxpython\iclass\frame.py", line 594, in ImportAreas    self.poMapInfo = digitClass.OpenMap(vname, tmp = True)  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS 7.0.0\gui\wxpython\vdigit\wxdigit.py", line 1649, in OpenMap    self.poMapInfo = self._display.OpenMap(str(name), str(mapset), update, tmp)  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS 7.0.0\gui\wxpython\vdigit\wxdisplay.py", line 962, in OpenMap    Vect_set_updated(self.poMapInfo, True) # track updated lines at update modeWindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x000002E4
I could open the vector in the display but not import it into g.gui.iclass. When I opened the vector attribute table I can see all 3 categories, but it is not specified how many training sample are within each class. Is that correct?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards,
Thayse Nery
PhD. StudentSchool of Agricultural and Resource Economics The University of Western Australia