[GRASS-user] Grass and mowing events detection

Marco marco at marcobaldo.ch
Thu Jun 18 02:57:36 PDT 2015

Hello all.

In the past I have been using Grass just for my "pleasure", as I was
convinced I will have some chances of using it.

And as expected I have now a potential application, as I need to perform
an analysis in my region of the agricultural grassland mowing. I have
found some literature on this, it seems to be feasible, however as
I'm a beginner with Grass any reference to examples that could help
me in implementing this task would be really appreciated.

Tnx in advance

Marco