[GRASS-user] Problems with g.gui.iclass on Windows 7

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:42:19 PDT 2015

Hi Maria,

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Kozlova Maria <kclo at ya.ru> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I have some problems with
> g.gui.iclass
>
> 1. Fail to delete erroneous training areas following the instruction found
> in the manual and video.
> 2. Cannot visualize scatterplots to find the position (coordinates) of
> various classes in spectral space. When I choose Image group (clicking left
> button in Plot window) I see the window "Loading data" and then nothing
> happens.  The youtube video I watched doesn't include the description of
> that tool so I cannot understand how can I obtain the scatterplots?

I believe g.gui.iclass was not well tested on Windows platform (I assume
that's what you are using?). I fixed couple of issues recently and they
will be available in the next stable release (coming soon) or as daily
build (http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass71/). However, I was not able to
look at the scatter plots yet... There is always the possibility to run for
example Ubuntu in a virtual machine, where it works.

Best,

Anna