[GRASS-user] Error in pansharp tool: missing grass.script

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:18:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

python --version =>2.7.3
my system is a Debian 7 64bit.

I remove the PYTHONPATH and try the changed as you suggest.
but the error is still here.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/grass-7.0.0/scripts/i.pansharpen", line 91, in <module>
    import grass.script as gscript
ImportError: No module named grass.script

The variable should not removed because otherwise is not founded the
folders grass/script

Meanwhile I notice the same issue "No module named grass.script" is
also in i.colors.enhance

Andrea.