[GRASS-user] Error in pansharp tool: missing grass.script

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:47:35 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Andrea Peri <aperi2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> python --version =>2.7.3
> my system is a Debian 7 64bit.
>
> I remove the PYTHONPATH and try the changed as you suggest.
> but the error is still here.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/grass-7.0.0/scripts/i.pansharpen", line 91, in <module>
>     import grass.script as gscript
> ImportError: No module named grass.script
>
> The variable should not removed because otherwise is not founded the
> folders grass/script
>
> Meanwhile I notice the same issue "No module named grass.script" is
> also in i.colors.enhance

Please try also this commands:

python -c "import grass.script as grass"
python -c "import grass"

inside and outside of GRASS. This should find out if there is some other
package called grass.

Also find out Python version in and outside GRASS and run also

python -c "import sys; print(sys.path)"

inside and outside of GRASS.

It seems that PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/grass-7.0.0/etc/python is not set in
GRASS but it should be set automatically during the start, so something is
wrong.

Andrea.