[GRASS-user] Copy raster map from one unprojected location to another

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:04:53 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'd like to import a raster map from an unprojected location (XY-location)
to my actual location (also unprojected XY). Because these are two
different locations I can't use g.copy. So I tried r.proj. Here I get the
error that the projection is unknown, which makes sense. Of course, I could
export the map to geotiff and import them in the other location; however I
thought there might be a simpler GRASS way?!

Any suggestions? Or do I miss anything?

best regards,
Johannes