[GRASS-user] grass program compilation

alassane toure atourej at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:13:44 PDT 2015

Great! ./configure worked!   However compilation and installation did not.

I run the following command:
make -j2  &&  sudo make install  &&  sudo ldconfig

and the system response was:
include/Make/Vars.make:1: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `include/Make/Platform.make'.  Stop.

I appreciate your comments/suggestions.

Alassane