[GRASS-user] grass program compilation

alassane toure atourej at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:53:30 PDT 2015

Group,
I am still not making any progress compiling Grass70 on Ubuntu.  Here is
where i am at:
1. able to run configure without any problem (with your help);
2. unable to compile using the following commands:
make -j2  &&  sudo make install  &&  sudo ldconfig

And the system response was ....

include/Make/Vars.make:1: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or
directory
make: *** No rule to make target `include/Make/Platform.make'.  Stop.

Your help is appreciated.

Alassane