[GRASS-user] Grass 7.0.0 problem with i.landsat.toar

ΚΑΤΕΡΙΝΑ - ΚΑΡΟΛΙΝΑ ΚΑΡΑΠΑΝΟΥ kk_karapanou at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 01:41:52 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have a Landsat TM image (2007) and I work in Windows 7 using Grass 7.0.0.
In my first preprocessing step, I decided to convert DN to Top-of-Atmosphere Radiance using the module from GUI i.landsat.toar.
Beginning with band B3, I used in the Base name of input raster maps the band B3 from the mapset I work, and in the Prefix for output raster maps the same name with toar in the end.
In the tab Matadata, I upload the MTL.txt, in the Spacecraft sector I chose tm5 and finally in the tab Optional I chose the -r flag in order to have radiance values.
I don't know if that helps, however the command that appears is:
i.landsat.toar -r input=b3cc at tm2007 output=b3cctoar metfile=C:/Users/User/Desktop/thessaloniki/2007tm/thessaloniki2007tm/LT51840322007175MOR00_MTL.txt sensor=tm5
Calculating....
ERROR: Unable to open header file for raster map <b3cc at tm20071@>

Thank you