[GRASS-user] 3d model with boreholes

Alec Ventura alecventura at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:40:13 PDT 2015

Hello folks, im in need to make a 3d model for my research. Basically i have some borehole data with coordinates and its depths. I don't know how to insert / transform the depth data into a 3d image, all the examples that i saw of nviz plugin just show the elevation model but none have some depth. In addition i will have to use the depth points to create another surface.Can anyone give me some tips on how can i create the 3d model of my boreholes?Thanks,Alec Ventura.