[GRASS-user] WARNING: Unable to open raster map...format field in header file invalid

Raphael.Viscarra-Rossel at csiro.au Raphael.Viscarra-Rossel at csiro.au
Fri Sep 11 01:50:02 PDT 2015

Hello Moritz,

Thank you for the suggestions. r.info returns the following
WARNING: can't read range file for [toc10 in toc]
ERROR: Unable to read range file

The frange file I found seems to be there but it is not readable.

I am beginning to thing that whatever I deleted was not recovered and that
I will need to read the data back into grassŠ
What a pain!

Thank you all for your suggestions.