[GRASS-user] d.rast.edit problem grass70 in ubuntu 14.04

Carmine Massarelli carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it
Tue Sep 15 06:52:05 PDT 2015

Thanks a lot...
it works properly: I tried three different changes (without saving every
time) with three different colors and values and moving zoom different
time (changing areas inside and outside the screen).
It never crashed, it never lost the changes.
According to me It has the necessary functions implemented (for my
purposes I could only use this).

Here my workstation specification FYI.

Versione di GRASS: 7.1.svn
GRASS SVN revision: 00000
Build date: 2015-09-15
Build platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
GDAL: 1.11.2
PROJ.4: 4.8.0
GEOS: 3.4.2
SQLite: 3.8.2
Python: 2.7.6
wxPython: 2.8.12.1
Piattaforma: Linux-3.13.0-58-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-14.04-trusty

Carmine