[GRASS-user] help t.rast.algebra

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:38:04 PDT 2015

Hi Soeren, list

I need some help with t.rast.algebra. Well, if it is that my problem is
really a t.rast.algebra problem...

I have 2 strds with different granularities. A is an annual time series
that contains the min annual temperature, B is a monthly time series
containing the min monthly temperature. I want to compare the two of them,
and when a pixel of B equals that of A, I need to get the start_month(B)
but with the temporal resolution of A. So, what I want as output is a
yearly time series containing the month in which the minimum temperature of
each year occurs. Does that make any sense??

I been studying t.rast.algebra all morning now and trying different kind of
relationships (with no success), and I got lost in the different
relationships and the different ways to express them.

Can someone point me to the right way of using t.rast.algebra for this
problem?

Thanks so much in advance! :)

Cheers,
Vero