[GRASS-user] v.net vector orientation when creating a stream network with gauges

Bartolomei.Chris Bartolomei.Chris at ensco.com
Mon Apr 11 09:04:06 PDT 2016

Good morning Markus,
I'm using GRASS 6.4.4
I may be stuck using it as the client is running this version instead of GRASS 7 (legacy scripts)
Do you think running v.net -a would help? It may be that there are no nodes at the junction of the little vectors that were added added with the v.net op=connect step (???)
I have the stream vector map, points, and script in about a 1.3Mb zip file if you would like to see them.
Thanks again for the help!
:)
Chris

Chris Bartolomei P.E.