[GRASS-user] PhD student position on energy system modelling with EURAC & UNITN (Italy)
peter.zamb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 05:17:17 PDT 2016
in collaboration with the University of Trento
<http://www.dicam.unitn.it/en>, propose a PhD on energy system modelling. This
opportunity is offered to high-achieving students looking to begin a PhD
programme in November 2016. Students from anywhere in the world can apply.
Here you can find the PhD studentship description
and the details on how to apply
*TOPIC*: "Multi-dimensional energy system modeling: Methods and tools for
the optimization of energy systems considering spatial, temporal and
*DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS*: 25th August 2016, hrs. 4.00 PM (Italian time)
In the application form you must select the B2 - topic.
1. Identifying document (ID):
2. Academic certificate
3. Summary of the degree thesis
4. Curriculum vitae et studiorum
5. Description of the research proposal and statement of purpose in
English (maximum 3 pages)
- List of research outputs;
- any certificates attesting the knowledge of foreign languages;
- any other documents useful to assess the research skills of the
applicant (prizes, scholarships, postgraduate research and work activity,
- Up to two names of referees working at universities or national and
international research institutions, with details of their e-mail addresses
For any further information please contact me.
Institute for Renewable Energy
Via G. Di Vittorio 16, I-39100 Bolzano
pietro.zambelli @ skype
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-user