[GRASS-user] GRASS at the 12th International Conference on Hydroinformatics

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:09:21 PDT 2016

Hello,

This message to let you know that I'll give a talk called "A GRASS GIS
module for 2D superficial flow simulations" at the 12th International
Conference on Hydroinformatics that will be held from 21 to 26 of
august in Incheon, Korea. The goal is basically to present Itzï
(https://www.itzi.org/), a new superficial flow model that uses GRASS
as a back-end.

If any other GRASS user will be present at this event, I'll be glad to meet.
Of course, I'll be happy if anyone give a try at the software and give
me some feed back.

Cheers,
Laurent