[GRASS-user] GRASS at the 12th International Conference on Hydroinformatics

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 20:21:46 PDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Laurent C. <lrntct at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This message to let you know that I'll give a talk called "A GRASS GIS
> module for 2D superficial flow simulations" at the 12th International
> Conference on Hydroinformatics that will be held from 21 to 26 of
> august in Incheon, Korea. The goal is basically to present Itzï
> (https://www.itzi.org/), a new superficial flow model that uses GRASS
> as a back-end.
>
> If any other GRASS user will be present at this event, I'll be glad to meet.
> Of course, I'll be happy if anyone give a try at the software and give
> me some feed back.

This looks great. I tried to follow your example in documentation and
it worked, except for a small inconsistency in map names:

v.to.rast input=watershed_out type=point output=bcval use=val value=0
and in the config file you have:

bcval = bcvalue at PERMANENT

(should be bcval)

I will probably test this more later. We should also consider if there
is a way we could distribute it through official addons.

Thank you,

Anna