[GRASS-user] Pan sharpen Worldview-2 imagery

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Tue Aug 16 03:19:05 PDT 2016

William Hudspeth:

>Nikos,
>
>Thank you for your help. I was able to easily install the i.fusion.hpf,
>but have had considerable trouble understanding how to install
>i.worldview.toar as a python script. Any help appreciated...

William, can you try the following, as per
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass73/manuals/g.extension.html:

--%<---
Online repositories: GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket

For well known general hosting services, namely GitHub, GitLab and
Bitbucket, g.extension supports the download of a repository as a ZIP
file. Here the user only needs to provide a base URL to the repository
web page (with or without the https:// part). For GitLab and Bitbucket,
the latest source code in the default branch is downloaded, for GitHub,
the latest source code in the master branch is downloaded. Of course, a
user can still specify the full URL of a ZIP file and install a specific
branch or release in this way (ZIP file mechanism will be applied).
--->%--

The script is yet not in the official add-ons repository

Nikos

[rest deleted]