[GRASS-user] r.contour: levels vs step

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Dec 9 10:30:45 PST 2016

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Thanks & sorry for the delay. I have added your example to the manual page
> (both trunk and 7.2.svn).

Markus,

   The timing has not been an issue for me. I'm not now using GRASS on a
project since I completed the hydrological analyses necessary for litigation
support.

Happy holidays,

Rich

--
Richard Shepard, Ph.D.                    Have Knowledge - Will Travel
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.  	       Troutdale, OR 97060 USA