[GRASS-user] Compile and install GRASS GIS 7 on Fedora 23 64 bit

CARLO CORMIO carlo.cormio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 01:23:31 PST 2016

Il 14/feb/2016 04:01 AM, "Vaclav Petras" <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Please see #2799. It is an issue which is really pronounced on Fedora
because of some other issue with that widget in wxPython or underlying
libraries. Feel free to suggest some replacement. I don't have any good
ideas.

Thank you, I took a look at the ticket. What about replacing text dropdown
menu with a "button" dropdown menu like the one for zoom? Or sliding arrows
like the ones in grass commands windows, to move along the shortened menu
due to small map display window size.

> The graphical tool cannot be (currently) used outside of the main GUI.
However, there is m.nviz.image for usage in scripts (or command line;
generates images).

Yes, but m.nviz.image is not that friendly unless you already know how to
set all parameters, and this can be better done through nviz GUI.

Ciao,

Carlo