[GRASS-user] i.spec.sam error

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 06:05:13 PST 2016

Hello Jaya

[cc Helmut]

In grass 7.0.3 and grass 7.1 installed from OSGeo4w (updated just now), if
in comand line i write rstudio only... no path, no extension, it works as
expected... but not if I write only R... i remember both options worked
before (
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/R-and-RStudio-in-winGRASS-testing-welcome-td5235108.html#a5236435).
Maybe some further changes altered that.

Cheers,
Vero