[GRASS-user] i.spec.sam error

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Mon Feb 15 06:12:32 PST 2016

Veronica Andreo wrote
> Hello Jaya
>
> [cc Helmut]
>
> In grass 7.0.3 and grass 7.1 installed from OSGeo4w (updated just now), if
> in comand line i write rstudio only... no path, no extension, it works as
> expected... but not if I write only R... i remember both options worked
> before (
> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/R-and-RStudio-in-winGRASS-testing-welcome-td5235108.html#a5236435).
> Maybe some further changes altered that.
>
> Cheers,
> Vero

> jayaakrish@

> >:
>
>> Thanks Sajid, but that didn't work either.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Jaya
>>

>> On 14 February 2016 at 02:56, Sajid Pareeth <

> spareeth@

> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jaya

>>> Please try by entering entire path in the GRASS session instead of
>>> "rstudio.exe".

>>> Regards
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sajid Pareeth
>>> https://it.linkedin.com/in/spareeth

Please see https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/413

Unfortunately I haven't found time yet to implement the simple R-winGrass
coupling into Osgeo4w which is already working in standalone winGRASS.

As Veronica mentioned, rstudio should work in the newest Osgeo4w and
standalone winGRASS ; R and rstudio should work only in standalone winGRASS.

I hope to find time in the next weeks.

-----
best regards
Helmut