[GRASS-user] i.landsat.toar not working with band 6 of Landsat 7

anna zanchetta ciupava at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 02:27:22 PST 2016

Thanks Maria for your reply.
The system you used it's exactly the "tricky" one I was referring to: it
solves the situation locally but the problem still remains.

Maybe some developer already started to put his hands on the code,
otherwise I'd be really happy to try to do it myself, but I'm really a
newbie so any tip/direction is welcome...

Anna