[GRASS-user] i.landsat.toar not working with band 6 of Landsat 7

Kozlova Maria kclo at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 7 23:25:24 PST 2016

Dear Anna,
We solved such problems by writing python script for automated rename of files corresponded to ETM+ thermal bands before processing in Grass as we often have to work with many images.
in the case of single images it is not a problem to rename it to format LE........B61 and B62. Then after ETM+ data import to GRASS, i.landsat.toar work properly.

--
Best regards,

Maria V. Kozlova

  /------------------------------------\