[GRASS-user] v.net.iso GUI

Aldo CLERICI aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Sat Feb 20 03:44:27 PST 2016

I'm using v.net.iso through the GUI (7.0.3) and I'm not able to insert the distance (or cost) values. It seems that the module uses by default three distances of 1000 m each. For example, by using a copy of roads (Spearfish) named roads_copia (Fig.1), and defining two points in the area (Fig.2) the results are as reported in Fig.3 (three distances of 1000, 2000, 3000m from each point). Is there a way in the panel to define the distances (in other words to insert the equivalent of the parameter costs in Command line mode)?
Thanks in advance.
Aldo Clerici